2014 Triton Elite12R-101
Triton's Elite12R-101 is a tilt or drive-on/drive-off trailer with a straight pole tongue and rear stored aluminum ramp. This is a great way to use your reverse found on most sleds these days. Simply use the aluminum ramp to go on and off the rear of the trailer, or ramp on and tilt off the trailer. You have the choice to do what you feel is more comfortable doing with this trailer.
The Elite12R-101 includes many fine standard features that have been a staple for Triton Trailers for many years. This 12’ trailer has standard features including aluminum gull-wing tiedown bars, ramp clamp system for storing the aluminum ramp and dampen rattling secured with a padlock, fully treated limited lifetime warranty 5/8” plywood, custom aluminum extrusion frame, torsion axles and more! The Elite Series has the most value of any trailer line on the market today.
- 2" Coupler with Safety chains equipped with spring loaded clips and lock pin for added safety when hauling.
- E-coated Dexter Torflex four cord rubber torsion axle for smooth rides and longer weather protection
- 5/8" Marine grade fully treated plywood with a limited lifetime warranty
- Molded and protected wire harness for years of worry free use, long life and no splices to fail
- Fully welded all aluminum alloy frame for years of durability and protection from the elements.
- Rubber grommeted trailer lights for absorbing light impacts
- Deluxe replaceable deck protector for easier loading and unloading and protection of the rear edge of the plywood deck
- Protective end caps on the side rail corners
- Full bed length Quickslide™ channel with drain holes, provides fully adjustable tiedown positions
- Sealed and shockproof lights mounted in rubber grommets for years of trouble free use and durability
- Capped and Chrome lug nuts for long life through corrosion resistance
- Tilt bed with pin & lanyard for safe and convenient loading and unloading
- Decals with reflective striping
- Replaceable rear deck protector for easier loading and protection of the rear edge of the plywood deck
- Aluminum welded ramp, light weight with a step in gap for easy handling and carrying around trailer. Ramp stores in the rear of the trailer and is held in by the Ramp Clamp system that places pressure on the ramp to dampen rattling and secures the ramp with a padlock.
- E-Z Lube grease system flows the grease past both bearings for longer bearing life and easy maintenance
- Aluminum extrusions used throughout the trailer for strength, multiple functionality, and durability
- Tensioner System included with tilt deck which takes out the slack between the deck and tongue providing less rattling and eliminating hole damage where the tilt pins goes in connecting the two.
- Aluminum Gullwing bars with Vinyl boots and Sur-Lock system for Quickslide™ channel, lockable with simple padlock
- Number of Vehicles: 2
- Bed Length (in.): 144
- Bed Width: 101
- Carrying Capacity w/o Brakes: 1670
- GVWR w/o Brakes: 2200
- No. of Axles: 1
- Overall Length (in.): 192
- Plywood Thickness: 5/8 in.
- Ramp Std.: Yes
- Standard Tires: 20.5x10C
- Tiedowns: Quickslide
- Tilt Bed: Yes
- Tire Upgrade Options: 20.5x10E; ST145/R12E (Regular or Aluminum Rims); ST175/80D 13C (Regular or Aluminum Rims)
- Tongue Jack: No
- Tongue Style: Straight Pole
- Trailer Weight: 530
- Coveralls - the ultimate covers for your trailer!
- #04775 Aluminum Salt Shield
- #03173 Spring Lift Kit
- #06933 Gas Shock Lift Kit
- #08519 Spare Tire Carrier
- #02464 Spare Tire Bracket
- #09530 Paddlegrabber Kits
- Ski Guides #07289 5' or #07289-1 6'
- #03164 Long Shackle Padlock
- #08840 Quickslide™ Tiedown Kit (pr)
- #07837 Quickslide™ Eyebolt Tiedown Kit (pr)
- #07835 Flush Mount D-ring Kit (pr)
- #07834 Recessed Mount D-ring Kit (pr)
- #14660 Ramp Extension Kit
- #01145 Swivel Wheel Tongue Jack
- #07994 1 1/16" Bearing Kit
- #02446 Add-A-Nut Kit (one per)
- #06963 Front Rail Kit
- #03666 18" Wheel Chock
- #02784 Stake Pocket Kit -Snow
- #08820 Rail Kit
- #11116 Quickslide™ Wheel Chock Kit
- #15313 Hub Carrier Kit
- Bunk Kits
- Carrying Capacity
- 1670 lb.
- Number of Vehicles
- Trailer Weight
- 530 lb.
- 2200 lb.
- Number of Axles
- Tire Size
- Tongue Jack
- Tilt Bed
- Inside Bed Width
- 101 in.
- Overall Length
- 192 in.
- Bed Length
- 144 in.