2014 Yamaha Roadliner S
Larson's Cycle Inc.
- The Roadliner S gets chrome switchgear, front brake and clutch master cylinders and levers, belt guard, fork and fork covers, handlebar clamps, shifter, front pulley cover, various engine covers, and rear fender stay.
- Powerful and beautiful 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod V-twin produces great thrust at any speed.
- Twin-bore downdraft electronic fuel injection provides optimum engine efficiency and throttle response in the widest possible range of conditions.
- Neo-streamline design gives the Roadliner S a completely distinctive look.
- Long and low aluminum frame provides great looks and light handling unlike any other full-size cruiser.
- A sculpted seat makes the Roadliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides.
- The Roadliner S achieves fuel economy up to an estimated 42 mpg with a fuel tank that holds 4.5 gallons of gas.
- The Star® Accessories Catalog is packed full of high-quality parts that invite Star owners to fully express their individuality.
- 113-cubic-inch (1854cc) air-cooled, pushrod 48-degree V-twin has massive looks and performance.
- Four pushrod-activated valves and two spark plugs per cylinder provides optimum combustion efficiency.
- Ceramic-composite plated cylinders for superior heat dissipation with forged pistons cooled by oil jets. Provides outstanding reliability and longer engine life.
- 9.48:1 compression ratio and aggressive cam timing increase power output across the board.
- Computer-controlled, twin-bore, fuel injection monitors multiple engine parameters to calculate perfect mixture under all conditions; wide-angle 12-hole fuel injectors provide excellent atomization.
- Exhaust Ultimate Power valve (EXUP®) inside the two-into-one exhaust system boosts torque.
- Special custom-machining of the cooling fin edges gives a jewel-like appearance to the engine as light hits it from different angles.
- Aluminum frame is light, rigid, and requires few welds for a smooth, clean look. A light, Controlled-Fill die-cast swingarm complements the bike’s streamline style and reduces unsprung weight for great handling.
- 46mm fork tubes serve up an excellent ride and a sweet appearance.
- A tucked-out-of-sight single shock with adjustable spring preload out back provides a smooth ride under varying loads.
- A thick, richly chromed 1.25-inch handlebar in chrome clamps carries the Roadliner S's switchgear wiring on the inside.
- Flangeless, teardrop fuel tank carries a full 4.5 gallons of fuel.
- 12-spoke wheels evoke a thick spoke look, but carry modern tubeless radial tires; a 130/70-18 front and a fat, 190/60-17 rear for excellent grip.
- Front brake master cylinder with integrated lever operates a pair of 298mm front discs squeezed by strong monoblock calipers for excellent power, feel, and great style.
- Strong-and-light belt final drive routes power smoothly and efficiently to the rear wheel.
- Floating floorboards and an adjustable heel/toe shifter help provide a comfortable, low-effort ride.
- A sculpted seat makes the Roadliner S an excellent place to sit on long rides. Improves long range comfort.
- Position beams within the main headlight housing provide great visibility.
- Left-thumb operated high-beam switch, and right-thumb activated accessory driving light switch for great visibility.
- Classic clock-style instrumentation complement Roadliner S’s neo-retro look and contains analog speedometer, tachometer and fuel gauge, along with twin digital tripmeters, low fuel trip meter, and odometer.
- Bright multireflector headlight, LED taillight and amber turn signals behind clear lenses give a custom look.
- Sidebags detach easily for cleaning.
- Type: 113-cu.in. (1854cc) air-cooled 48 deg. V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- Bore x Stroke: 100mm x 118mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.48:1
- Fuel Delivery: Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection;throttle position sensor
- Ignition: TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Transmission: 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Belt
- Frame: Aluminum
- Suspension / Front: 46mm telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Brakes / Front: Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Brakes / Rear: Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Tires / Front: 130/70-18M/C 63H
- Tires / Rear: 190/60-17M/C 78H
- Wheels: 12-spoke cast
- Length: 102.0 in.
- Width: 41.5 in.
- Height: 43.3 in.
- Seat Height: 27.8 in.
- Wheelbase: 67.5 in.
- Ground Clearance: 6.1 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 4.5 gal.
- Fuel Economy: 42 mpg
- Wet Weight: 750 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
- Engine Type
- 48 deg. V-twin; pushrod OHV, 4 valves/cylinder
- 113-cu.in. (1854cc)
- Bore and Stroke
- 100mm x 118mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Twin-Bore electronic fuel injection;throttle position sensor
- TCI: Transistor Controlled Ignition
- Front Suspension
- 46mm telescopic fork; 5.1-in travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 4.3-in travel
- Front Brakes
- Dual hydraulic disc, 298mm
- Rear Brakes
- Hydraulic disc, 320mm
- Front Tire
- 130/70-18M/C 63H
- Rear Tire
- 190/60-17M/C 78H
- 67.5 in.
- Seat Height
- 27.8 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 4.5 gal.
- 42 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 750 lb.
- 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Analog
- Standard: Digital
- Deep Blue
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)