2015 Honda Forza ABS
Stock Image: Pearl Red
Larsons does not charge any dealer add on fees-ever.
The Perfect Way to Get Around.
Honda’s Forza™ is a scooter that’s way more than what you think a scooter can be. With the power to carry you and a passenger on the highway thanks to a smooth, powerful engine, integral storage (enough for two helmets) and even a power outlet for your accessories, the Forza bridges the gaps between fun, practical, and luxurious. Whether you use it for commuting, around-town, errand running, or just a way to get out and have fun, the Forza is a great transportation option that just about anyone can enjoy.
Plenty of Power: With its liquid-cooled, fuel-injected engine, the Honda Forza offers lots of user-friendly power—enough that this great scooter is legal for highway use.
No Shifting—Ever!: The Forza features a Continuously Variable Transmission (CVT). That means there’s no shifting, not even into neutral or park—just start it up and go. It also means you won’t feel any bumps between changing gears—it’s as smooth as can be.
Underseat Storage: It doesn’t get any easier than this: Just pop a latch and the Forza’s seat tips up, revealing a huge storage compartment big enough for two full-face helmets or a bunch of groceries. It’s secure and weather-resistant, too.
- Engine Type: 279cc liquid-cooled single cylinder four-stroke
- Bore And Stroke: 72.0mm x 68.6mm
- Compression Ratio: 10.5:1
- Induction: PGM-FI with automatic enrichment
- Ignition: Full transistorized
- Valve Train: SOHC; four-valve
- Transmission: Honda V-Matic belt-converter continuously variable automatic transmission
- Front Suspension: 35mm telescopic fork; 3.7 inches travel
- Rear Suspension: Twin shock; 3.8 inches travel
- Front Brake: Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper with Anti-Lock Braking System and CBS (third front piston activated upon application of rear brake)
- Rear Brake: 240mm disc with single-piston caliper with Anti-Lock Braking System and CBS (one front brake piston is activated upon application of rear brake)
- Front Tire: 120/70-14
- Rear Tire: 140/70-13
- Rake: 27° 0´
- Trail: 89mm (3.5 inches)
- Wheelbase: 60.9 inches
- Seat Height: 28.2 inches
- Fuel Capacity: 3.0 gallons
- Mpg: 68 MPG*
- Curb Weight: 428 pounds
- Model Id: NSS300A
- Available Colors: Pearl Red
- One Year: Transferable, unlimited-mileage limited warranty; extended coverage available with a Honda Protection Plan.
- Engine Type
- Single cylinder four-stroke
- 279 cc
- Bore and Stroke
- 72.0mm x 68.6mm
- Compression Ratio
- Full transistorized
- Front Suspension
- 35mm telescopic fork; 3.7 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single 256mm disc with twin-piston caliper with Anti-Lock Braking System and CBS (third front piston activated upon application of rear brake)
- Front Tire
- Rear Suspension
- Twin shock; 3.8 in. travel
- Rear Brakes
- 240mm disc with single-piston caliper with Anti-Lock Braking System and CBS (one front brake piston is activated upon application of rear brake)
- Rear Tire
- Underseat storage for two full-face helmets
- Curb Weight
- 428 lb.
- Seat Height
- 28.2 in.
- 60.9 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 3 gal.
- Honda V-Matic belt-converter continuously variable automatic transmission
- Pearl Red