2019 Suzuki VanVan 200
Stock Image: Orange
The VanVan 200: motorcycling's extraordinarily retro, funky machine that has formed a growing cadre of admirers. The VanVan is a machine that stands out from the crowd and punches well above its weight and class. It has long been a traditional urban adventurer and has grown into an alternative bike that's now taking enthusiasts on long-distance riding trips just for the fun of it. Its distinctive retro look gives the VanVan a traditional charm and unique character.
The VanVan's wide and spacious seat provides plenty of room for your plus-one and delivers maximum comfort. With stress-free, push-button starting and an advanced, compact electronic fuel injection (EFI) system, you'll have those balloon-styled tires rolling in no time.
- The VanVan's 199cc, four-stroke, single cylinder, air-cooled engine is built for easy operation, excellent response, and reliability.
- Easy electric starting gets the fun going with the push of a button.
- Advanced, compact fuel injection system and well-designed exhaust are tuned with an emphasis on low- to mid-range power delivery that's street friendly.
- Carefully selected transmission ratios provide smooth acceleration through each gear.
- Air-cooled oil cooler helps stabilize the engine's performance.
- Wide, 18-inch front and extra-wide, 14-inch rear balloon-style tires boost the VanVan's classic retro look and add to its unique character.
- Wide, pleated, and plush seat has a low seat height that's great for rider and passenger.
- Classic round headlight up front with matching turn signals all around.
- Easy-to-read speedometer with black face and white numbers that glow an amber color in the dark.
- Classic-looking, air-cooled 199cc, four-stroke, single cylinder engine is built for durability and excellent throttle response.
- Robust charging system supplies the battery so the VanVan's electric start is push-button easy.
- Advanced, compact EFI system features an integrated fuel pump/injector assembly for precise fuel delivery that results in outstanding performance and economy.
- Automatic Idle Speed Control (ISC) means startup is easy with no choke and the idle speed is always right, no matter the condition.
- Air-cooled oil cooler (like those used on the DR650S) helps control engine temperature to stabilize performance.
- Catalyzer-equipped exhaust system helps control emissions, while the bullet-shaped muffler produces a pleasant exhaust note.
- Smooth manual clutch feeds a five-speed transmission with gear ratios that provide brisk acceleration and smooth cruising.
- Strong, steel diamond-style frame is the foundation for low-slung fun.
- Slim-shaped, 1.7-gallon (6.5L) fuel tank is low and out of the way when riding, while providing great range.
- The wide, 18-inch 130/80 front balloon tire on an aluminum rim wheel and extra-wide, 14-inch 180/80 rear balloon tire enhance the VanVan's classic retro look and add to its unique character.
- Front disc brake with two-piston caliper and rear drum brake provide strong stopping power.
- Widely spaced, 33mm inner-tube telescopic front fork and single-shock absorber rear suspension with 5.3 inches (136 mm) of wheel travel for supple handling performance.
- Wide, spacious, and generously cushioned seat has a low, 30.3-inch (770mm) seat height that delivers a comfortable experience for both the rider and passenger.
- Rubber-covered, large-sized footpegs add even more comfort to the ride.
- Well-spaced tubular handlebar and control levers make guiding the VanVan an easy task.
- Compact round 60/55-watt headlight and chrome body turn signals bring classic functionality to the VanVan.
- Convenient one-piece grab bar with luggage hooks for cargo strap attachment points.
- Fender-mounted pouch provides storage for the owner's manual and hand tools.
- Stylized Suzuki “S" 3-D emblems on the fuel tank and the fork upper bracket denote the quality, sophistication, and performance legacy of the brand.
- A variety of Genuine Suzuki Accessories for VanVan owners are available, including a large selection of Suzuki logo apparel.
- 12-month limited warranty. Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine: 199cc, 4-stroke, air-cooled, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore x Stroke: 66.0 mm x 58.2 mm (2.59 in. x 2.29 in.)
- Compression Ratio: 9.4:1
- Fuel System: Fuel injection, 26mm throttle body
- Starter: Electric starter
- Lubrication: Wet sump
- Clutch: Wet multi-plate, manual actuation
- Transmission: 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive: Chain, DID 520DMA4, 110 links
- Suspension Front: Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Suspension Rear: Link type, single coil spring, oil damped
- Brakes Front: Disc brake, single rotor
- Brakes Rear: Drum brake
- Tires Front: 130/80-18 M/C 66P, tube type
- Tires Rear: 180/80-14 M/C 78P, tube type
- Fuel Tank Capacity: 6.5 L (1.7 US gal.)
- Color: Solid Iron Gray or Metallic Fox Orange
- Ignition: Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- Spark Plug: NGK DR8EA or DENSO X24ESR-U
- Headlight: 12V 60/55W
- Taillight: 12V 21/5W
- Overall Length: 2140 mm (84.3 in.)
- Overall Width: 865 mm (34.1 in.)
- Overall Width: 1125 mm (44.3 in.)
- Wheelbase: 1375 mm (54.1 in.)
- Ground Clearance: 220 mm (8.7 in.)
- Seat Height: 770 mm (30.3 in.)
- Curb Weight: 128 kg (282 lb.)
- Warranty: 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.
- Extensions: Longer coverage periods with other benefits available through Suzuki Extended Protection (SEP).
- Engine Type
- 4-stroke, single cylinder, OHC
- Bore and Stroke
- 2.59 in. x 2.29 in. (66.0 mm x 58.2 mm)
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Fuel injection, 26mm throttle body
- Electronic ignition (transistorized)
- 5-speed constant mesh
- Final Drive
- Chain, DID 520DMA4, 110 links
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic, coil spring, oil damped
- Rear Suspension
- Link type, single coil spring, oil damped
- Front Brakes
- Disc brake, single rotor
- Rear Brakes
- Drum brake
- Front Tire
- 130/80-18 M/C 66P, tube type
- Rear Tire
- 180/80-14 M/C 78P, tube type
- 54.1 in. (1375 mm)
- Seat Height
- 30.3 in. (770 mm)
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.7 US gal. (6.5 L)
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 282 lb. (128 kg)
- Solid Iron Gray, Metallic Fox,ange
- 12-month unlimited mileage limited warranty.