2019 Yamaha TW200
Call for Price
Larson's Cycle Inc.
The Do‑it‑all Dual Sport
Adaptable and comfortable with fat tires, a low seat and smooth ride makes the TW200 the practical do‑it‑all dual purpose machine.
- Terrain-Conquering Tires: Those big fat tires deliver great traction and rider comfort over a wide range of terrain, and they make the TW200 the most distinctive-looking, dual-purpose machine around.
- Low Seat Height: A low seat and compact chassis help inspire confidence in anybody who rides the TW200, making it one of the most user friendly on/off-road bikes on the market.
- Electric Start: Electric start and full street equipment mean it's super convenient to ride the TW200 just about wherever you need to go.
- Torquey Powerplant: Strong-pulling 196cc air-cooled, four-stroke single delivers torquey low-and mid-range power perfectly suited to off-road exploring.
- 5-Speed Transmission: Smooth-shifting five-speed transmission with manual clutch puts potent powerband to the ground for maximum on- and off-road performance.
- Digital Ignition: Maintenance-free CDI ignition system ensures precise, reliable spark for peak engine performance at all rpm.
- Smooth, Counterbalanced Engine: Internal engine counterbalancer keeps vibrations down for greater all-day comfort.
- Electric Start: Easy, reliable pushbutton electric starting.
- Low Maintenance Engine: Automatic cam chain tensioner means minimal maintenance and longer engine life.
- Plush, Long-Travel Suspension: 33mm telescopic front fork with 6.3 inches of travel soaks up the bumps for a plush ride.
- Terrain-Conquering Tires: Fat 130/80-18 front and 180/80-14 rear tires provide excellent traction, control and the TW200's unique dual-purpose style.
- Lightweight Swingarm: Lightweight box section swingarm and single rear shock with 5.9 inches of travel help enhance handling and overall comfort both on- and off-road.
- Disc Brake: Hydraulic front disc brake ensures greater stopping power with less effort.
- Comfortable Saddle: Long, two-tone, motocross-style seat creates a balanced riding position for optimal rider movement and comfort.
- Protective Fenders: Durable and wide front fender is designed to keep mud and dirt off the rider off-road.
- Passenger-Ready: Frame-mounted passenger foot pegs provide two-up riding capability.
- Bright Illumination: Enduro-style, 60/55-watt halogen headlight features high/low beams.
- Dual Sport Lighting: Flex-mounted turn indicators offer greater durability against breakage.
- Fork Protection: Durable fork shrouds help prevent rocks and debris from damaging fork sliders.
- Complete Instruments: Standard instrumentation includes a speedometer with odometer and resettable tripmeter as well as indicator lights for neutral, high beam and turn signals.
- Modern Battery: Dependable, low-maintenance battery.
- Engine Type: 196cc air-cooled SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore x Stroke: 67.0mm x 55.7mm
- Compression Ratio: 9.5:1
- Fuel Delivery: Mikuni® 28mm
- Ignition: CDI
- Transmission: Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive: Chain
- Suspension / Front: Telescopic fork; 6.3 in. travel
- Suspension / Rear: Single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Brakes / Front: Single disc, 220mm
- Brakes / Rear: Drum, 110mm
- Tires / Front: 130/80-18
- Tires / Rear: 180/80-14
- L x W x H: 82.3 in. x 32.3 in. x 44.1 in.
- Seat Height: 31.1 in.
- Wheelbase: 52.2 in.
- Rake (Caster Angle): 25.8 deg.
- Trail: 3.4 in.
- Maximum Ground Clearance: 10.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity: 1.8 gal.
- Fuel Economy**: 78 mpg
- Wet Weight***: 278 lb.
- Warranty: 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)
NOTES:Professional rider(s) on closed area. Dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection, and protective riding gear. Do not drink and ride. It is illegal and dangerous. Specifications are subject to change. Wet weight includes the vehicle with all standard equipment and all fluids, including oil, coolant (as applicable) and a full tank of fuel. It does not include the weight of options or accessories. Wet weight is useful in making real-world comparisons with other models. The riders depicted on this website are professionals, and all of the action was shot on a closed course. At Yamaha, we want every ride to be safe and enjoyable. Always dress properly for your ride with a helmet, eye protection and protective clothing. Avoid excessive speeds and never engage in stunt riding. Never ride under the influence of alcohol or other drugs; it is illegal and dangerous. Always inspect your Yamaha before riding. Read the Owner's Manual and the product warning labels before operation. Yamaha and the Motorcycle Safety Foundation encourage you to ride safely and respect the environment. For safety and training information, see your dealer or call the MSF at 800.446.9227.
- Engine Type
- SOHC 4-stroke; 2 valves
- Bore and Stroke
- 67.0mm x 55.7mm
- Compression Ratio
- Fuel System
- Mikuni® 28mm
- Constant-mesh 5-speed; multiplate wet clutch
- Final Drive
- Front Suspension
- Telescopic fork; 6.3 in. travel
- Rear Suspension
- Single shock; 5.9 in. travel
- Front Brakes
- Single disc, 220mm
- Rear Brakes
- Drum, 110mm
- Front Tire
- Rear Tire
- 52.2 in.
- Seat Height
- 31.1 in.
- 25.8 deg.
- 3.4 in.
- Fuel Capacity
- 1.8 gal.
- 78 mpg
- Dry Weight
- Curb Weight: 278 lb.
- Sandy Beige
- 1 Year (Limited Factory Warranty)